- 50g fine cut or shred less orange marmalade
- 2 x 15ml tbsps cranberry sauce from a jar
- 2 x 15ml tbsps lime juice
- Tot of vodka if so wished
- 50 uncooked cocktail sausages
- Preheat oven to 200°C/gas mark 6. Line a shallow roasting tin with foil.
- Put all of the ingredients (apart from the sausages) together in a bowl or jug and whisk to combine.
- Unlink the little sausages and drop into the lined roasting tin. Pour over the mixture and smoosh about a bit so that all the sausages are covered with the marinade, then bake for 50 minutes to an hour, giving the pan a shake after 25 minutes. The marinade will seem alarmingly liquidy but this liquid will thicken to a sausage- burnishing syrup by the time they are cooked through.